Monday, November 8, 2010

Whoever Thought up Daylight Savings time, needs to be Bitch Slapped

Fuck you World.
Indeed.
How is it that all the new fucking alarm clocks all have this DST thing built into them, and they don't have a setting for those of us in the world that don't participate in it?
Bugger all.

Anyways.
So Hubby is gone for Three weeks, to LLoydminster to relieve some co-workers and get into the good points bin with the bosses. He's also been sick all weekend, with a bad stomach flu virus, and after grumping and groaning all of Saturday, he thought the worst had passed on Sunday, you know that fleeting feeling that all is right with the world and you are SUperman... By lunch on Sunday, he was back in bed, after graciously harfing hotdogs all over me. It's a good thing I already hate hotdogs, or this would've put me off... Then, This Morning, all of our alarm clocks failed to go off,since they thought it was an hour earlier, which wasn't a big deal since we were up at 5 am anyway, but since our time doesn't change, and also that Lloydminster sits on the borderline, they DO fall an hour behind, so Hubby had some time to kill before heading off today. So he I finished his packing, and he laid on the couch and shivered, and did his inner turmoil dance on how he Should go, but didn't want to cuz he felt like crap on a bun, blah, blah, blah. And then he went. And I am free to keep a clean house for almost a MONTH!!!!!!
Of course, he'll be home on the weekends, so I'll have things to do on Monday, but still. Plus, money! so, yay!

I want pancakes.  So I going to make them. with bananas. yum. And then possibly take a nap, because as I was reading this post back to myself I realized that it doesn't make sense, but I can't possibly make it any better right now, so sleep will be necessary to fix the glitch in my brain that seems to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment