Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aww, a hemmorage? for me?

I'm going through menopause. At 24.
I have been having hot and cold flashes for the last couple of days, and dizzy spells to boot. Something's not right.
My husband says that it's due to the humidity,(cuz it's like 100% right now, which is practically unheard of for prairie land!) that I'm just getting too hot, and I should drink more water. or I have an earworm and I'm going to die.
Thanks a lot jackass, now I'm going to spend the rest of my day in the bathroom with a pair of tweezers, trying to look deep enough in my ear to see if I have an ear worm and try to get it out. I'll probably have a dizzy spell while I'm in there and crack my head on a mirror and have hemmorage in my brain, and then it will be your fault stupid husband. Thanks a lot for the hemmorage.

No comments:

Post a Comment