Monday, December 20, 2010

An X-mas Ditty.

In the spirit of Eldest going around the house singing the Twelve days of Christmas non-stop for the last couple of weeks while not really knowing all the words so filling in the blanks with -bags of poop- (believe me it's a treat to hear that 9 out of twelve days his true love gave him poo) I have come up with my own version. But to keep the repetitiveness out of the game, because it's annoying, I'll start with Twelve and work my way down.

*Ahem*

"On the Twelfth Day of X-mas my Hubby Gave to me:
-Twelve tries to guess what he got me
-Eleven dirty dishes hidden
-Ten Hours to find a sitter for a
-Nine o' clock X-mas party
-Eight cups of Coffee
-Seven Farmville requests
-Six last minute presents to send out
FIVE BROKEN  TREE BALLSSS!!!!
-Four loads of laundry
-Three unpaid bills
-Two stinky kids
And a BAR FULL OF VODKA FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment