Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eldest's Conditional Training

The family rule has been that no X-mas decorations go up until after mommy's b-day, that way it actually feels like X-mas. This year, since Hubby was out of town, and I was running out of ideas to keep both kiddos simultaneously entertained, and since eldest was all 'X-mas decorations!', and 'We should really get some decorations that we can decorate this year',. and 'When do we get to start making the X-mas Treats?' Usually I like this part too, because I get to go to the dollar store sand grab a whole bunch of crap to put up, and I love baking and giving people sugar overdoses, (especially myself) and mostly because then I get to wander around all the stores that bring tons of X-mas crap in and I can giggle like an idiot at the huge X-mas balls,

 or Santa on a rope,

 or the Rudolph that wiggles his tush at you when you walk by. 
 So this year, the house has already been half festooned with x-mas crap, in an effort to keep kiddo busy.

hehe, hairy x-mas balls...

Also, on a completely different, yet somewhat related topic, Nobody gets that when I start singing "sisters", that it's actually an X-mas song, since it comes from White Christmas, the movie with Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney (before she got the crazies) *sigh* even I know more stupid x-mas trivia than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment